Automatic Access are installers of automatic doors, access control and shopfronts. In addition, we also offer a maintenance and repair service.
We are now looking to recruit for a sales co-ordinator due to continued growth within the company. The role will include on the job training of our products and services.
You will be responsible for liaising directly with the customers regarding all issues relating to aftermarket parts, servicing install and breakdown calls.
Duties to include:
- Answering the phone (shared responsibility)
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and employees
- Raising customer quotations
- Following up quotations
- Raising job sheets for technicians
- Providing timely and accurate information to customers.
- Updating CRM daily
- Purchase ordering
Successful Applicant will have/ be:
- No experience of doors is required but a willingness to learn something new is important
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work within a small team
- The person needs to be customer delivery driven, persistent, take ownership and be self-motivated.
- Clik CRM knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
Full time role but hours are negotiable based on experience.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org