Automatic Access are installers of automatic doors, access control and shopfronts. In addition, we also offer a maintenance and repair service. We are now looking to recruit for an additional role due to continued growth within the company. The role will include on the job training of our products and services. You will be responsible for liaising directly with customers regarding all issues relating to sales, aftermarket sales and servicing of installations.
Duties to include:
- Answering the telephone (shared responsibility)
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and employees
- Raising customer quotations
- Following up quotations
- Providing timely and accurate information to customers
- Updating CRM daily
- Purchase ordering
- Raising job sheets for technicians
- No experience of doors is required but a willingness to learn something new is important.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to work within a small team and on own initiative
- The person needs to be customer delivery driven, persistent, take ownership and be self-motivated.
Clik CRM knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given.