We are seeking an Aluminium Fabricator with experience in an Aluminium Fabrication based role. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of product knowledge in a variety of Aluminium Systems, predominantly, Schuco, Smarts, Reynaers and Kestrel. They will be responsible for all Fabrication, inclusive of hanging, beading, gasketing, of Aluminium Frames, i.e. Doors, Windows, Curtain Wall.
To assist the Manager in all aspects of Fabrication of Aluminium Doors, Windows and Curtain Wall in line with the production schedule.
Duties will involve:
- Fabrication, inclusive of Cutting, Setting Out, hanging, beading, gasketing, of Aluminium Frames, i.e. Doors, Windows, Curtain Wall and Shop fronts.
- To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines.
- Use of various machinery i.e. End Millers, Punch Tools, Mitre Saw, Copy Router, Pillar Drill
- Provide Technical Support, to both the Manager, and the overall business
- Assisting with goods “in” deliveries.
- To ensure all Internal Maintenance is performed daily and reporting all Maintenance issues to Manager
- To ensure Housekeeping is adhered to and maintained
- Provide QC Inspections on Deliveries and ‘Work in Progress’
- Basic IT Skills,
- Knowledge and use of LogiKal Materials Package.
- Qualification in City & Guilds. 2D and AutoCAD an advantage.
The candidate should:
- Possess a high degree of product knowledge in a variety of Aluminium Systems, predominantly, Kestrel, Schuco, Smarts, and Reynaers. Have experience in an Aluminium Fabrication based role
- Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively.
- Be driven to achieve objectives, regardless of problems.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, proactively offering proposals.
- Achieve team objectives.
- Transmit information in a clear, concise and confident manner.
- Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed.
Salary: £25’000 – £28’000 per annum