Automatic & Manual Door Engineer
We are seeking an Automatic & Manual Door Engineer with experience in working on all major supplier’s automatic door operators including Besam, Dorma, Tormax, Stanley, Ditec, Geze, Label and Record.
They will be responsible for all aspects of automatic door installation, including Installing, Surveying, Commissioning and Fault-Finding on new and existing sites.
To assist the existing Team in all aspects of Installing Automatic Doors, Windows and Curtain Wall in line with the company schedule.
Duties will involve:
- Installing and Commissioning Automatic Doors to British Standards
- Surveying sites for redevelopment.
- Service, repair and routine maintenance of automatic doors for new and existing customers.
- Ensuring the schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines.
- Provide Technical Support, to the Customer, Planner, Director, and the overall business.
- To ensure all Internal Maintenance is performed daily and reporting all Maintenance issues to Manager
- To ensure Housekeeping is adhered to and maintained
- May include some nights away from home.
- BS 70326 or EN16005 Minimum
- NVQ Level 2 Engineering
- NVQ Level 2 Construction
- Mechanical Engineering City & Guilds electrical
- Electrical Installation City & Guilds 2330 Level 2
- Electrical Installation City & Guilds 2381
- City and Guilds 224 Parts ONE and TWO in Electronic Servicing
- Clean Driving Licence.
The candidate should:
- Possess a high degree of product knowledge in a variety of Automatic Door Systems, predominantly, Besam, Dorma, Tormax, Stanley, Ditec, Geze, Label and Record
- Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively.
- Be driven to achieve objectives, regardless of problems.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, proactively offering proposals.
- Achieve individual and team objectives.
- Communicate information in a clear, concise and professional manner in order to foster good customer and team relations.
- Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed.
- Have an excellent “First Fix” ratio
Salary: £25’000 – £30’000 depending on experience